A big "Thank you!" to Mrs. H for making this beautiful flower arrangement for the office today! Kisha and I are forever grateful for our amazing patients!! Thank you again! You made our day :-)
Congratulations to the winners of the Zomnir Family Medicine Patient Appreciation Contest! The first place winner won a $500 gift card! The second place winner won a $250 gift card! The third place winner donated his $100 to a children's charity! Thank you all for making our contest a success! We appreciate your referrals, and we are so blessed to have such wonderful patients!
Happy Halloween Everybody!
Remember to stay safe while trick-or-treating!
Click here for more great tips on staying safe this Halloween!
On behalf of Zomnir Family Medicine, I want to send our love and support for our GLBT family and friends on this sad day.
Summer is almost here! Here are a few reminders to stay safe and healthy this summer!
1) Drink plenty of water when you're working and playing outside. Avoid the hottest parts of the day between 10 and 4.
2) Wear your sunscreen! Go for 30spf or higher, and reapply every hour if you're sweating or swimming.
3) When swimming with small children, keep them an arms length away. It's easy for a drowning to happen, At a busy pool party, assign an adult as the official lifeguard. Check out my "Drowning is Silent" post.
4) Eat lots of fruit and vegetables - it's easy in the summer!
5) Be extra careful when working on your summer projects - fractures and skin lacerations go way up in the summertime! Rest when you're tired, and wear proper safety gear.
Today we had a special guest at Zomnir Family Medicine: Flat Stanley! Stanley had a great time. He is healthy and ready for his next adventure. Happy travels Flat Stanley!
Dr. Zomnir is a family doctor who has chosen to step out of the fray and care for patients with love and compassion.